I'm not so sure FCVs are an ally to EVs. Whether FCVs go away on their own or not, to build the infrastructure will cost billions and then billions more of subsidies to generate hydrogen at a competitive price. Once that infrastructure exists, it is a beast, not an ally.

Peri

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jorg Brown via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Robert Bruninga" <bruni...@usna.edu>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 23-Apr-15 9:11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Tell Toyota what you think of their Fool cell vehicle

Surely, rather than fighting _against_ FCVs, we should be fighting _with_
them, against our common enemy the internal combustion engine?

https://youtu.be/kHHitXxH-us?t=44s

(I'm not a big fan of FCVs, but it seems to me they will go away on their own; we don't need to hasten their demise, other than perhaps to get states
like California to stop spending our taxes on them.)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Robert Bruninga via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>