http://www.autoevolution.com/news/tesla-model-s-goes-pink-to-support-breast-cancer-awareness-photo-gallery-94664.html
Tesla Model S Goes Pink to Support Breast Cancer Awareness - Photo Gallery
by Ionut Ungureanu  21st April 2015

[images
http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news-314/tesla-model-s-goes-pink-to-support-breast-cancer-awareness-photo-gallery-94664-7.jpg

http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/tesla-model-s-goes-pink-to-support-breast-cancer-awareness-photo-gallery_8.jpg

http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/tesla-model-s-goes-pink-to-support-breast-cancer-awareness-photo-gallery_11.jpg

http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/tesla-model-s-goes-pink-to-support-breast-cancer-awareness-photo-gallery_6.jpg

http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/tesla-model-s-goes-pink-to-support-breast-cancer-awareness-photo-gallery_2.jpg
]

The petrol-powered automotive world is filled with tuning choices, but when
it comes to electric vehicles, the industry is still taking its first steps.
EV customization is as young, if not younger as e-juiced cars themselves so
every time we find a new model that has been personalized our curiosity
meter goes up a notch. This time we are meeting a green wheeler that went
pink, and it’s for a good cause.

When Steven Tyler wrote the "Pink" big hit along his band mates, he was most
likely thinking of something different than a Tesla Model S wrapped for
charity. Aerosmith’s lead singer was busy breaking any top ten charts with
some new flavor rock and roll, so we’re quite sure he didn’t think of
anything futuristic.

However, “Pink is my favorite color” seems to be the preferred line with
these charities nowadays. Leaving the mean side apart, folks over at Dr.
Susan Love Research Foundation are doing a great job with their cause and
prevention of breast cancer, and we can’t but appreciate their work. That is
why the #BreastCar Tesla Model S was created in the first place: to raise
awareness and get people to join the cause.

The auto shop specialized in Tesla Model S customizations T Sportline was
the one in charge with this project. According to them, the brainiac behind
the wrap is Woodland Hills-based OB/GYN Dr. Ian Taras, who will be making
appearances throughout Southern California through the end of June.

Tuners over at T Sportline added some of their own flavors to the EV. The
vehicle was supplied with an exterior Carbon Fiber Sports Package and a set
of TST model wheels in a matte black finish. This way, the rims contrast
against the matte pink wrap. Good job, fellows!

When green turns pink for a good cause, we can’t but support it, so we
figured it wouldn’t harm sharing it with you folks. Don’t forget to check
out the photo gallery to get a proper view and, of course, to support the
purpose.
[© autoevolution.com]

http://ecomento.com/2015/04/24/pink-tesla-model-s-ready-to-take-on-breast-cancer/
This pink Tesla Model S is ready to take on breast cancer (images)
April 24, 2015 | Thomas Langenbucher

[image
http://cdn.ecomento.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Pink-Tesla-Model-S-9-740x425.jpg
Pink-Tesla-Model-S
]

Pink has long been the preferred color for breast cancer awareness events,
with NFL players wearing pink shoes and millions of regular folks across the
nation donning pink ribbons to support the cause. Now it seems that electric
cars are joining the fray, as evidenced by this bright pink Tesla Model S
(dubbed the #BreastCar).

T Sportline, an auto shop specializing in Tesla customizations, developed a
pink wrap for the Model S at the behest of local OB/GYN Dr. Ian Taras. Dr.
Taras will be making appearances in the car all through Southern California
to promote breast cancer awareness.

It’s not just a pink recolor, though. T Sportline added an exterior carbon
fiber sports package along with TST model wheels with a black finish.
[© 2015 · ecomento.com]

For EVLN posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

http://jalopnik.com/they-drove-a-tesla-from-la-to-new-york-in-a-record-58-h-1699782187
Drove Tesla P85D From LA to NY In A Record 58H+55M> SUV ice chased

http://www.ngtnews.com/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.10674#.VTiRuPBVbMo
USN buys phoenixmotorcars.com Electric Flatbed truck w/ V2G r:100mi
http://www.ngtnews.com/e107_plugins/content/images/image/10674_phoenix.jpg

http://phys.org/news/2015-04-power-network-pizza-ovens.html
TwenteU.nl test-grid> electric-bake pizzas & charge EVs(?)

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/2015/04/24/reader-evs-viable/26258509/
Electric vehicles are viable

http://cleantechnica.com/2015/04/15/chargepoint-offering-solution-charging-apartments-condos/
New ChargePoint EVSE service program designed for Apartments & Condos

http://www.wkrg.com/story/28891747/tesla-supercharger-station-powers-up-in-mobile
Tesla SuperCharger L3 EVSE installed @Bel-Air Mall Mobile, AL
+
EVLN: WA EVr's "SUN PWRD" Tesla EV no longer on his bucket list

{brucedp.150m.com}