Dan Baker,

What a nifty craft for a lake getaway. If I had made a boat such as yours, I am
sure that I would have spent a lot more time on it than the Mog. A great deal
of ingenuity, especially the auto pilot.
I currently use a Spectrum DX7 remote control and look forward to an upgrade
with RPM, temperature, battery voltage and more optional capabilities that show
up on the RC unit’s screen.

I would like to place the Mog data on the EValbum but have to find out how that
data is entered. I have not read that far yet, still ironing out some minor
irritations in the Navitas motor controllers (one last parameter needs a tweak).

I went through all your pictures….. what a hoot I had, vicariously piloting
your vessel. Don’t worry, I did not run into anything.

I will get in touch later, thanks again,

George