Maybe you did!  It's hard to know the paths of information.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Cruisin via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Sent: 23-May-15 5:54:01 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: GenZe e-bicycle has the same batteries as a Tesla-S EV

I designed the first Li-ion battery pack to power a car made from 8500
Panasonic and Sanyo 18650 cells to power my 1970 VW in 2004 resulting 35kw 200 mile range. This was done before Tesla developed their roadster. The batteries were sold to the engineers leaving my VW without. You can watch a interview here on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVlsSAZPvU8 . I feel that in some way I contributed to the success of Tesla making the
finest car in the world. Al Bullock

--
View this message in context: http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Re-EVLN-GenZe-e-bicycle-has-the-same-batteries-as-a-Tesla-S-EV-tp4675718p4675729.html Sent from the Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.