AFAIK dump charging buses is already being done.
How else can you recharge the pack of an operational bus in a few minutes,
every loop it makes?
Note that there are two different systems that I know of for buses:
- one where the bus is positioned under an arm at the stop and the arm with a
large contact plugs into the bus for a conductive charge - I have seen the
concept, I don't know if it is in actual use.
- one where the bus is positioned over a loop in the bus stop and the bus gets
charged wirelessly.
This is not a concept, but in daily use on at least one commercial bus route in
The Netherlands.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626          Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130          private: cvandewater.info
www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.