True so let's define it

Trickle charging means charging a fully charged battery under no-load at a rate
equal to its self-discharge rate, thus enabling the battery to remain at its
fully charged level.A battery under continuous float voltage charging is said
to be under float-charging.

I would never do either one if these things to a Lithium Ion battery

Sent from my iPhone