I'm sorry to have started this thread...maybe it comes from living in a
small town, it could actually be me seeing the same model S in very widely
different places in Sonoma & Marin counties where I do 95% of all of my
driving. Or maybe it's the only color available North of the Golden Gate.
It just struck me as funny when I saw 1 outside my anachronistic store (a
used book store=a really endangered species!) and thought of Henry's quote.
I need to get out more [?]
Michael B