I hope everyone with an EV is registering for their nearest National Drive Electric Week event scheduled sometime between September 12th and September 20th this year.

To find the nearest event to you go to https://driveelectricweek.org/events.php

If you're in the Central New York State area, we're looking for converted EVs to display INSIDE the Museum of Science and Technology as well as outside during the event. Please sign up then contact me (I'm the city captain for Syracuse, NY): relytg...@windstream.net

Thanks.

Greg Tyler
City Captain - Syracuse National Drive Electric Week