What do you consider active balancing?  MiniBMS has shunts that bleed off
energy on the cells that reach a set voltage limit first.  They aren't active
as in moving charge from high cells to low cells, though.

At least the older ones I've got don't have any adjustment capability.  They do
alarm on any cell under voltage or over voltage, though.  The high and low
setpoints are fixed.  So is the voltage that the shunts are enabled.

Mike