On Oct 21, 2015, at 3:02 AM, brucedp5 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> “We can’t build an electric GT-R today. But do I want to? I’d love to.”

I _still_ say this would be a major tipping point.

And I don't buy that Nissan, maker of the world's best-selling full-sized
electric vehicle, can't make an high performance electric vehicle. The cheapest
GT-R listed on Nissan's Web site is six figures. With that kind of budget, any
competent hobbyist can do an electric conversion of a classic sports car that
would mop the floor with any of Nissan's GT-Rs. And do it with Leaf battery
modules, too!

b&