http://www.autoblog.com/2015/11/07/the-soki-is-our-new-three-wheeled-chilean-crush/
The Soki is our new three-wheeled Chilean crush
Nov 7th 2015  Domenick Yoney

[video
https://youtu.be/fIMzOAo8Ec8
Chile launches first electric car, 'Soki'
euronews Knowledge  Oct 7, 2015
The 'Soki' is Chile's first electric car.
Named after an indigenous word meaning 'two', the two-seater can run for up
to 60 km on a battery that charges in three hours.

The brainchild of industrial mechanic Daniel Pavez, it is an updated version
of a previous model. Despite being bigger it weighs 20 percent less and has
been improved in terms of energy efficiency, safety and engineering.
]

 ... we introduce to you the sweet yellow number you see in the video above
called the Sôki. Adorbs, isn't it? Designed by Daniel Pavez, founder of the
Chilean outfit VoZE EV, the first ten examples are expected to go into
production in March of 2016, with a bit of financial help from the Chilean
Economic Development Agency (CORFO). Named for the number two in a local
Patagonian language – the quantity of passengers it seats – this particular
prototype is currently traveling about various cities in its native land
ginning up interest and, we hope, sales.