[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Hello-again-tp4678735.html
]

I did not see Gene's email address when I received his evdl.org post, else I
would have forwarded it on to Mike myself. I'll assume Gene wants access to
his EValbum listing so it can be updated, which would help sell the EV.

Methods to contact Mike:
Use EValbum's contact page
http://evalbum.com/contact

Mike has his email address on his EValbum listing:
http://evalbum.com/106

And Mike's maeaa.org EAA Chapter contact detail is on:
http://www.electricauto.org/?page=chapters#MISSOURI

If referencing to the old out-of-date EValbum listing (page)
http://www.evalbum.com/3915
 does not help Gene sell the VW Bug EV conversion (too many differences to
be a helpful tool), Gene could just create another free EValbum listing with
the updated detail, and reference-to that listing instead in Gene's ads.

I suggest a couple of places to sell the EV on:
http://www.evtradinpost.com/
 and also create an ebay ad, plus a local craigslist ad.

It will take some time to sell the EV, so do not be in a frustrated hurry.
Instead have a routine to maintain your advertising feelers to let the
public know the EV is available (this saves the amount of time you spend).
Also, have a page that you can place faq (potential customer Questions and
Answers) to minimize having answer the same questions repeatedly.

This method paid off well when I sold the Escort EV I had brought to keep in
the SF bay area (I did not need two EVs, but the Escort was a really nice
professional conversion that I wanted to stay here), see
http://brucedp.150m.com/escort/

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.150m.com}