Yes they are all over Georgia as well since they had a 4500 credit there.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message
--------From: Ben Goren via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> Date: 11/18/2015  8:03 AM
(GMT-06:00) To: brucedp5 <bruce...@operamail.com>, Electric Vehicle Discussion
List <ev@lists.evdl.org> Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: Leaf electric vehicle pooled
purchases save$
On Nov 18, 2015, at 4:39 AM, brucedp5 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> This discount, co-developed by the counties, Nissan North America and
> Boulder Nissan, brings the entry-level Leaf S down to $23,461 from $31,810
> before the federal ($7,500) and state (PDF) (~$5,000) tax credits for which
> the Leaf also qualifies.

Am I reading this right? If you're in Colorado, you can buy a brand-new Leaf
for under $11,000?

If so...that is simply insane. Never mind all the electric stuff; the Leaf is a
great _car,_ and already a bargain at twice that price. That's the sort of
price that the only excuse for new car buyers to go with something else would
be an actual inability to make the Leaf work with lifestyle needs -- as in, you
really do need to haul four tons of gravel every other week, or you actually do
drive 300 miles / day, and there's no way to press some other car into that
service while the Leaf does all the daily driving.

b&