brucedp5 via EV wrote:
I would be interested to know how the EVSE gets implemented. Whether it is
just a simple set 5-15 outlets installed in the back of a remote Gov.
employee's parking lot, or an over blown (expensive) 6kW j1772 mistakenly
installed in primo (most-wanted/front) parking spots.

http://insideevs.com/amendment-will-remove-ban-ev-charging-stations-federal-facilities/
Amendment Will Remove Ban on EV Charging Stations at Federal Facilities
Nov 2015

Around here, *all* post offices have rows of 120vac 20a outlets at the back of their parking lots. They've been there for decades. They plug in the block heaters of the postal delivery vehicles so they'll start after one of our -20 deg.F Minnesota nights.

No changes at all would need to be made if they had EVs. The vehicles naturally sit all night long; plenty of time to recharge even with 120vac.
--
Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong
reasons. -- R. Buckminster Fuller