Afternoon EVDL,  from a very soggy Seattle:

Can any one REPAIR my ClipperCreek LSC-25 ?

It was on the north side of our home here in Seattle, where it has operated for over 2 years.,
and was out of harms way by weather for the most part.

But if any one has been following the Weather in the Pacific NW, we have hadFLOODS, Mud Slides, and record rain fall.

So water finally got into the bottom of the unit. And no amount of drying and cleaning has brought it back to LIFE.

Only an inch or so of the bottom of the circuit board was exposed to water, and ruined several components

Have not found any one who could replace or source the board. Have a inquiry into ClipperCreek.

A whole NEW unit is $379.  But the cord, the housing and alike are all OK.
 Shame to buy a whole new unit for the lack of a new board.

Pictures of the Unit, and the damage at the bottom of the board can be seen at:
( https://www.flickr.com/photos/23079348@N08/sets/72157662078004711/ )

--
Steven S Lough
President EMERITUS