http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2766401
Electric Tuk Tuk Reaches Paris Climate Conference After a 20.000 Kilometer
Journey
December 5, 2015  - (Newswire.com)

[image
http://www.newswire.com/files/d2/b4/bd64741f291fb824bc80f2ebd155.jpg
(etuk driving near Effel tower Paris.fr)
]

A group of German and French students who call themselves 'the Pilgreens'
arrived today in Paris at the Climate Conference, after a 20.000 km journey
in an electric Tuk Tuk. ​To celebrate their arrival they organized an
electric vehicle tour through Paris starting from Place de Breteil at 09:00.
They will be accompanied by a large number of electric vehicles from various
brands as well as a parade of ten electric Tuk Tuks. ​

Diemen, Netherlands - A group of German and French students who call
themselves the Pilgreens arrived today in Paris at the Climate Conference,
after a 20.000 km journey in an electric Tuk Tuk. To celebrate their arrival
they organized a parade through Paris starting from Place de Breteil at
09:00. They will be accompanied by a large number of electric vehicles and a
parade of 10 electric Tuk Tuks.

It all started after the Pilgreens got acquainted with the noisy and
polluting Tuk Tuk in Bangkok. They started to think about what could
possibly ease our burden on the environment. Then they bumped into the team
​of Tuk Tuk Factory team, a Dutch manufacturer of electric Tuks. A crazy
idea was born. The green students decided to take the challenge of driving
almost 20.000 kilometers from Bangkok to Toulouse, their home city. They
want to show the world that electric power is the way to go.

Earlier this year in Bangkok, the Pilgreens embarked on an epic journey
halfway across the globe. Their adventurous route took them through
Eurasia's rain forests, deserts and 3800 meter-high mountain passes. Despite
the inhospitable terrain the electric Tuk Tuk encountered, no significant
technical problems occurred. Karen Koulakian from the Pilgreens says "We are
really happy to see the quality and fun-aspect of the eTuk proven by this
fantastic undertaking!

"We are happy to support the Pilgreens in this great initiative, and we are
proud that our eTuk is holding up so well in these extremely harsh
conditions. We actually don't make our vehicles for rally purposes!” says
Roland Vos, Director of Tuk Tuk Factory.  Apart from a bigger lithium
battery pack and a solar panel, the eTuk Limo is a standard production
vehicle. Where normal gasoline powered Tuk Tuks stay within the city
perimeters, this electric eTuk Limo has a huge range of 350 kilometers.

After the parade in Paris, the Pilgreens will continue their journey to
their home town Toulouse.
--
Remy Fernandes-Dandre, President of the Pilgreens
www.the-pilgreens.com +33 (0) 6 38 80 82 89
Electric Tuk Tuk Reaches Paris Climate Conference After a 20.000 Kilometer
Journey
Dec 5, 2015
http://www.themanufacturer.com/articles/electric-tuk-tuk-reaches-paris-climate-conference-after-a-12500-mile-journey/
Electric Tuk Tuk reaches Paris Climate Conference
8 Dec 2015  To celebrate their arrival they organised a parade through Paris
starting from Place de Breteil and were accompanied by a large number of
electric vehicles and ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.150m.com}