http://www.nseavoice.com/cars/2017-tesla-model-3-minimizing-cost-the-obvious-way-1005681.html
2017 Tesla Model 3: Minimizing Cost The Obvious Way
December 6, 2015

[image
http://www.nseavoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tesla-model-3.jpg
(Tesla-3)
]

We have all heard about the upcoming Model 3 and how the EV sedan is going
to be the cheapest model ever produced by Tesla Motors. Due to arrive early
in 2017, the Model 3 is aimed at attracting more gasoline drivers to make
the switch to EV.

Tesla is aware that the main ingredient for success with the Model 3 is to
pricing it cheaply. Hence, we can see the Model 3 coming out with a more
basic offering instead of being packed with luxury features.

Just recently, Tesla’s chief Elon Musk also teased that they are considering
to build the Model 3 in China. The cheap cost of labour in China will
certainly help drag the production cost down. The unfortunate thing is that
Elon didn’t specify on whether the production of the Model 3 in China will
be for the global market. It is a cheap tactic that has been practiced by
various carmakers but not a favourite method.

We personally don’t think that is going to happen and Tesla will only build
the Model 3 in China for the local Chinese market. Saving the cost of
shipping and distribution is certainly much more effective than paying
unnecessary tax and labour. Wouldn’t you agree?
[© nseavoice.com]

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.150m.com}