Jay,

Wow, only 10volts sag on a +41kw (+350amps times 118volts) of power, that is
pretty amazing!!

Forgive my ignorance: so each module is at 8volts? (16 in series, total 128V
pack) (each Leaf module is 60ah correct?)

Which BMS and charger are you using?

Do you have a website or similar  where to see some pictures of your work?
Congratulations..

Saludos..!

Marco Gaxiola

Sent from my iPhone