It was OK this time for me.  None of the DC Fast Chargers
that I went to brought the battery to 100%.

I need to spend more time learning how to handle the Chademoi.
Last night, it was just
DriveSearchChargeDriveSearchChargeDriveSearchCharge

I am home now, car showed a range of 1
and is now on Level 1 Charge.
Time for a field trip to Home Desperate.