It is located at the old powerhouse on highway 66 in Kingman, AZ. (120 W,
Andy Devine Ave.,in Kingman). Yes, we need more signage and publicity. I
have made a few comments here on the EVDL about the museum including the
grand opening announcement in August of 2014.
-Tom

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Willie2 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> On 03/05/2016 10:14 AM, Thos True via EV wrote:
>
>> Might I recommend a donation or at least a display at the Historical
>> Electric Vehicle Museum? A Sparrow would be a great addition to their
>> existing display! Feel free to contact Roderick Wilde or myself for more
>> information.
>>

>> Is this being kept secret?  A Washington state based museum?  An Arizona
> museum?  In recent months I was through Kingman twice and had no idea the
> museum was there.   Even though I'm a rather compusive EVDL reader.  Had I
> known, I certainly would have stopped in.

Remember, it is not that the glass is half empty, in reality, the glass is
merely twice the size that it needs to be! -TNT'82