I had a successful charging experience at Nissan!

I work in Yonkers, NY, and have a 30-mile trip most days.
Yesterday, with the warm weather, I had plenty of
range to experiment, so I checked out a DC Fast Charger
at Central Avenue Nissan.

The dealership is on a small lot, but there are 2 parking
spots near the chargers.  They stuck the DC Charger
in between the two Level 2 chargers, so only 2 cars can
charge at once, one can be on Fast Charge.

I drove 6.5 miles each way and returned to work in
an hour, with an extra 10 miles of range.
It would be more efficient to stop on the way home :-)

Charger was free (of charge) at this time.

Maybe next trip, I will go in and shop for a 2016/30KWh model :-)