Cow bell.
There is never enough cow bell.
Even very easy to operate remotely
when you mount the bell on a spring with a pull-cord.

Another simple possibility is an Aoooga, I mean the trumpet with
bellows.

Bike bell was already mentioned.

Some cars have more than one horn
Surprisingly the Classic Prius (2001-2003) has a horn that operates
directly from the steering wheel contacts as well as a horn relay
that engages a second, louder horn. Pull the horn relay and it still
beeps.
I do not know if the intention was to be able to beep at two levels as
some cars do that have a "pedestrian" warning at low volume and a
"freeway" horn to get the attention of a distracted driver.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.