http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-1939-Dodge-pickup-ice-DIY-reborn-as-an-Electric-truck-v-td4683493.html
EVLN: 1939 Dodge pickup-ice DIY reborn as an Electric truck (v)
“There is a pretty steep learning curve to converting a vehicle to all
electric ... But it is worth it, the first time you drive your EV” ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-40k-Ian-Motion-Austin-Mini-conversion-EVs-aim-to-sell-30-yr-td4683494.html
EVLN: €40k Ian Motion Austin Mini conversion EVs aim to sell 30+/yr
The French start-up, Ian Motion, has set out to address this by offering a
different kind of electric car - one that has been converted from a
second-hand petrol car ... The future is looking ever brighter for the
rollout of electric cars ... "We really think our solution of existing
vehicle electrification (has a big part to play) ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-The-Quickest-Car-gt-a-4-Door-Electric-Family-Sedan-0-60mph-2-5s-td4683495.html
EVLN: The Quickest Car> a 4-Door Electric Family Sedan 0-60mph:2.5s
On a test drive of a Tesla Model S P90D last fall, I pulled up to a
stoplight on Manhattan's West Side Highway and glanced over to find a
McLaren 570 in the next ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/WA-commits-12-6M-to-V2G-amp-old-EV-pack-storage-gt-CTO-JB-s-views-td4683496.html
WA commits $12.6M to V2G& old-EV-pack storage> CTO JB's views
Snohomish Public Utility District has proposed a pilot to show how to
leverage batteries in electric vehicles to store and use renewable energy

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.0catch.com}