On 09/26/2016 06:00 PM, Cor van de Water via EV wrote:
That is interesting, too bad it is irrelevant since Hydrogen passenger
cars are not viable, but we have been over that before so I won't start
that again.
It is just sad that so many millions of dollars are wasted on this,
instead of pushing the current viable technologies further ahead.
Oh well, eventually we'll all see the light, time will tell what will
come out ahead.

-----Original Message-----
From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Mark Abramowitz
via EV
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 1:54 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: [EVDL] New EV world record set

1,438 all-electric miles in 24 hours!

http://vrl.ht/3r3Rf

About a year ago, I covered about 1500 miles in about 35 hours in my Tesla. One driver. I napped during charges. I did some slow driving when I mis-estimated my energy needs for a couple of legs. I believe an average of about 60 mph is possible with only moderately illegal speeds. Two drivers would make things go more smoothly. And a navigator to avoid energy estimation blunders.