From: "Cor van de Water via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 20-Nov-16 8:50:14 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] GM Killed The (Bolt) Electric Car : GM only sellingBolt in CA&OR ...

Mark,

I share the hope.
But I am also wondering why GM suddenly changed their roll-out strategy
significantly (reducing it and making it much more non-committal) just
days after the surprising outcome of the elections. Hard to believe that
is a coincidence.
And that coupled to the automaker lobbying efforts already under way to
abolish the CARB mandates - where did we hear that before?

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation. If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.