I have been doing this a few times now and I can get another low miles
2015 Leaf Battery
to give a 2011 or 2012 Leaf their original range back.
I also know a local Leaf owner who wants to sell his 2011 Leaf cheap, so
I am tempted to
just buy it, upgrade and sell it, but in order to avoid double fees, it
is better if I find someone
who either has a Leaf and wants to upgrade or who is interested to buy a
cheap Leaf due to degraded battery
and wants me to install the 2015 battery into that vehicle.
Please contact me off-list and it is easiest if you are driving distance
to Silicon Valley or can tow to/from here.
Cor.