Hi folks
I like LeafSpy that measures cell voltages and shows fault codes on my Leaf but
having trouble finding a similar code reader for the Chevy Spark EV I have
that's similar to the Volt according to mysparkev discussion list that
recommended the EngineLink iPhone app using the LeLink Bluetooth Obd2
transmitter that I also use on the Leaf.  The EngineLink app shows DTC fault
codes but not individual cell voltages with the Chevy Volt Library downloaded.
I called the dealer but they said they didn't know where to get a reader to see
the voltages although my shop manual from Helms shows cells wired to some form
of monitor.  Does anyone know how to measure the cell voltages somehow through
the Obd2 connector?
Best regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone