From: "paul dove via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 17-Dec-16 3:13:11 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] OT: Re: Leafs too cheap

Typically, the full range of hearing can be reproduced using the frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 KHz. Sound must be sampled at least double the highest frequency present that needs to be reproduced, 44.1k (twice 20 kHz plus a little extra) samples/second for good music quality.

The average human ear can differentiate approximately 90dB of range from the softest sounds to the loudest. Eight bits gives 48dB of range while 16 bits gives 96 dB of range and is often used for sampling digital audio.

Modern BT can achieve 328kb/s easily competing with wire.

Sent from my iPhone