That was the *GOOD* DCP controller; I had an early one in my first real
conversion (http://www.evalbum.com/238) which had a 192v lead acid pack. I
made the mistake of "upgrading" to the 1200. And, as Cor said, the
capacitors are definitely the common failure point.
Adding to the flea market here, I have a PFC-30 charger available to sell,
(which has just been back through the Manzanita shop) along with a complete
licensed EV (http://www.evalbum.com/4181) with (!) California HOV stickers.
Michael B