Lawrence,
Nice Lean-to-steer concept scooter.
Unfortunately extremely unhelpful manufacturer website,
it looks like they forgot to maintain it after a successful Kickstarter.

Many eBikes and scooters require you to move them (kick off) *and* twist the
throttle to "go" (after turning the vehicle on with the key).
I presume that buttons are for lights, possibly horn, on/off and maybe a
function to enable the status screen?

Success exploring it!

BTW, there are more Youtube videos about the Zuumer than lines of feature specs
on the website, let alone a User Manual...
www.zuumcraft.com
http://newatlas.com/zuumer-electric-scooter-3-wheel/10180/
https://www.facebook.com/Zuumer

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received this
message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any unauthorized
use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of this message is
prohibited.