I know an EV is not designed to pull a travel trailer.
But this very expensive tear-drop design claims 25% the towing drag of a
conventional tailer.

http://www.safaricondo.com/pdf/alto_en.pdf

Someday, there will be an EV good for this.

Someday, when I retire, I can see traveling from park-to-park towing such
an efficient trailer behind an EV:

Not trying to go 75MPH, but maybe 60 MPH to enjoy the trip
Not trying to do 500 miles a day, but more like 200 miles a day max.

We can dream can't we?

I've pulled my boat and Communications trailers behind my 2004 Prius
easily (but not more than local half hour trips...) but they say you can't
do that... but you can if you use common sense and don't try to hit top
speed!  And keep your eye and ear on how the car is handling it...

Bob