To: <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 12:02 PM
Subject: [EVDL] (lurker) Verne enjoys the EVDL: Video with new music.

I find it good to hear from someone that is where I likely will be in a few
years.
Currently, I only have one 100% eye, the other has solar-macular
degeneration from my Vietnam era military service (it has a dead spot in the
vision's center where the back of the eye was solar damaged).

At some point in the future, I will lose my sight too. When I do, it is good
to know that like Verne, I will still be able to read the text of the EVDL
posts ...

[ https://www.google.com/search?q=screen+readers+blind
Screen readers are software programs that allow blind or visually impaired
users to read the text that is displayed on the computer screen with a
speech synthesizer or braille display. A screen reader is the interface
between the computer's operating system, its applications, and the user ...
]

... though I doubt I will be able to continue to do the EV news searches I
currently do. I am sure there will be new-blood to take the baton and carry
on the good EV-cause fight.

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}

--
View this message in context: http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/FW-Video-with-new-music-tp4685803p4685804.html Sent from the Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.