From: Jay Summet <j...@summet.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 7:26 PM
To: ROBERT; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Silicon heat sink grease

Thanks for that link. Unfortunately, when I tried to order, it turns out
they are not in stock, have a minimum 53 piece order quantity, and a 5-6
week shipping delay.

[I also didn't know how many I'd need, because the 1.57 x 1.57 size does
not have any units on it, so I didn't know if it was mm, cm, or inches.]

Ideally if I was to use Silverstrate, I'd like to buy pre-cut TO-220 and
TO-247 sized pads for the MOSFETS and DIODES.

Jay

On 02/27/2017 08:24 PM, ROBERT wrote:
> You can get the Loctite Silverstrate ECF1000 at Diverse Electronics.
>

> http://www.diverseelectronics.com/products/Loctite-ECF1000-Silverstrate-AK-Phase-Change-Material-1-57-x-1-57-p7562/
LOCTITE ECF1000 Silverstrate AK Phase Change Material 1.57
...<http://www.diverseelectronics.com/products/Loctite-ECF1000-Silverstrate-AK-Phase-Change-Material-1-57-x-1-57-p7562/>
www.diverseelectronics.com
LOCTITE Silverstrate is an electrically conductive phase change thermal
interface material suitable for use between a heat sink and a variety of heat
dissipating ...

> LOCTITE ECF1000 Silverstrate AK Phase Change Material 1.57 ...
> <http://www.diverseelectronics.com/products/Loctite-ECF1000-Silverstrate-AK-Phase-Change-Material-1-57-x-1-57-p7562/>
LOCTITE ECF1000 Silverstrate AK Phase Change Material 1.57
...<http://www.diverseelectronics.com/products/Loctite-ECF1000-Silverstrate-AK-Phase-Change-Material-1-57-x-1-57-p7562/>
www.diverseelectronics.com
LOCTITE Silverstrate is an electrically conductive phase change thermal
interface material suitable for use between a heat sink and a variety of heat
dissipating ...

> www.diverseelectronics.com<http://www.diverseelectronics.com>
Shop Electronics Products Online, Electronic Components
...<http://www.diverseelectronics.com/>
www.diverseelectronics.com
Diverse Electronics is an authorized electronic components and
electromechanical parts distributor. In-stock inventory ready to ship. No
minimums. Shop Today.

> LOCTITE Silverstrate is an electrically conductive phase change thermal
> interface material suitable for use between a heat sink and a variety of
> heat dissipating ...
>

> I just did a google search and got this supplier.  This compound is
> electrically conductive.  I would be careful.  Very seldom have I used a
> conductive thermal compounds.  I would check conductivity between the
> lead and the device.  And for sure, I would check conductivity after I
> installed the Diodes and Mosfets.

www.evdl.org
About the EVDL: The Electric Vehicle Discussion List, founded in 1991 by EV
enthusiast Clyde Visser, is an active and vital source of information and help
for people ...

[http://www.evdl.org/images/evdl.jpg]<http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub>

www.evdl.org
About the EVDL: The Electric Vehicle Discussion List, founded in 1991 by EV
enthusiast Clyde Visser, is an active and vital source of information and help
for people ...

> EVDL Subscription Information and Help
> <http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub>
[http://www.evdl.org/images/evdl.jpg]<http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub>

www.evdl.org
About the EVDL: The Electric Vehicle Discussion List, founded in 1991 by EV
enthusiast Clyde Visser, is an active and vital source of information and help
for people ...

> www.evdl.org<http://www.evdl.org>
EVDL - The Electric Vehicle Discussion List<http://www.evdl.org/>
www.evdl.org
The Electric Vehicle Discussion List (EVDL), founded in 1991 by EV enthusiast
Clyde Visser PE, is the Internet's oldest and most comprehensive resource
supporting EV ...

> About the EVDL: The Electric Vehicle Discussion List, founded in 1991 by
> EV enthusiast Clyde Visser, is an active and vital source of information
> and help for people ...

EV -- Electric Vehicle Discussion List - lists.evdl.org
...<http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org>
lists.evdl.org
The Electric Vehicle Discussion List is a forum for discussing the current
state of the art and future direction of electric vehicles (EVs). We define an
EV as a ...

> EV -- Electric Vehicle Discussion List - lists.evdl.org ...
EV -- Electric Vehicle Discussion List - lists.evdl.org
...<http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org>
lists.evdl.org
The Electric Vehicle Discussion List is a forum for discussing the current
state of the art and future direction of electric vehicles (EVs). We define an
EV as a ...

> lists.evdl.org
> The Electric Vehicle Discussion List is a forum for discussing the
> current state of the art and future direction of electric vehicles
> (EVs). We define an EV as a ...
>

>> Read EVAngel's EV News at http://evdl.org/evln/
EVDL EV News Archive - Electric Vehicle Discussion List<http://evdl.org/evln/>
evdl.org
EVLN - EV News Archive Edited by Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter: EVLN: home | help |
archive | news | privacy policy | terms of service

> EVDL EV News Archive - Electric Vehicle Discussion List
> <http://evdl.org/evln/>
EVDL EV News Archive - Electric Vehicle Discussion List<http://evdl.org/evln/>
evdl.org
EVLN - EV News Archive Edited by Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter: EVLN: home | help |
archive | news | privacy policy | terms of service

> evdl.org
> EVLN - EV News Archive Edited by Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter: EVLN: home |
> help | archive | news | privacy policy | terms of service

groups.yahoo.com
/

groups.yahoo.com
/

groups.yahoo.com
/

> [...]

> current state of the art and future direction of electric vehicles
> (EVs). We define an EV as a ...

EVDL EV News Archive - Electric Vehicle Discussion List<http://evdl.org/evln/>
evdl.org
EVLN - EV News Archive Edited by Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter: EVLN: home | help |
archive | news | privacy policy | terms of service

> EVDL EV News Archive - Electric Vehicle Discussion List
> <http://evdl.org/evln/>
EVDL EV News Archive - Electric Vehicle Discussion List<http://evdl.org/evln/>
evdl.org
EVLN - EV News Archive Edited by Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter: EVLN: home | help |
archive | news | privacy policy | terms of service

> evdl.org
> EVLN - EV News Archive Edited by Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter: EVLN: home |
> help | archive | news | privacy policy | terms of service

groups.yahoo.com
/