From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of fred via EV
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:23 PM
To: via EV
Subject: [EVDL] A craigslist EV Geo Prism local!

I subscribe to the Barn Finds newsletter and almost ignored the Geo
Prism listed for US$750.00. Something that low priced isn't necessarily
worth filling the tank, except in this case, the tank is electric!
I clicked on the craigslist link and discovered it's located about 30
minutes from me. Very little information in the post, other than that
it's a US Electricar construction. Not running condition and the seller
is motivated to get rid of it as he is leaving town or something like
that.

EV Geo Prism only 4,843 miles project! $750!!!!!

|    |
EV Geo Prism only 4,843 miles project! $750!!!!!
 Very rare car all electric with only 4,843 miles. Moving out of state
and can't afford to bring with. Paid a...  |   |

Granted, it's not in the best of shape, but I'd expect there's some
promise to it. With five EVs in the driveway now, there isn't a chance I
can manage to fit another one.