http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-A-Tesla-3-spin-is-like-smartphone-driving-deja-vu-gt-uncharted-territory-td4687536.html
EVLN: A Tesla-3 spin is like smartphone-driving déjà-vu > uncharted
territory
I spent three minutes inside Tesla’s Model 3 — and I’m still thinking about
it a day later
“This is the world's first mass-market electric vehicle,” we were told. ...
you see critical information about the vehicle arriving via a clean, 15-inch
display that will ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-ice-donors-galore-as-polluters-uk-are-being-forcibly-retired-de-licensed-td4687535.html
EVLN: ice-donors galore as polluters.uk are being forcibly
retired(de-licensed)
Van and taxi drivers offered pathway to electric vehicle ...
Drivers of old and polluting vans and taxis have been offered fast-track
options and incentives to purchase electric vehicles (EVs), with ... edie
news centre. ... Van and taxi drivers offered pathway to electric vehicle
transition ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-9-3k-KTM-selling-2017-Freeride-E-XC-electric-dirt-bike-in-the-USA-td4687533.html
EVLN: $9.3k KTM selling 2017 Freeride E-XC electric dirt bike in the USA
2017 KTM E-XC electric dirt bike unleashed
KTM has announced that the 2017 Freeride E-XC, an electric version of the
... in the USA with technical training in order to service KTM's new EV
technology ...

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Spongy-zinc-battery-may-beat-lithium-ion-on-safety-price-recycling-td4687532.html
Spongy zinc battery may beat lithium-ion on safety, price, recycling
If nearly 500,000 deposits of $1,000 each on the new Tesla Model 3 indicate
bridled demand, the electric cars have a sure future. Tesla plans to start
delivery of ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-2-13kWh-L3-EVSE-session-203020-Taxi-company-uk-lot-gt-elsewhere-still-free-td4687531.html
EVLN: £2/13kWh (L3) EVSE session @203020 Taxi company.uk lot> elsewhere
still free
Soaring demand forces Dundee taxi firm to introduce electric vehicle
charging charge
One of Dundee’s biggest taxi firms has been forced to start making its
drivers pay …

http://evdl.org/evln/
For all EVLN EV-newswire posts

{brucedp.neocities.org}