The surest way to destroy a pack of LFP cells is to fully charge them and
let then get hot as in over 100F.

Can you tell us the number of cells and their parallel series
configuration? Then specific recs can be made.

You may want to consider cutting of charging before fully charged state is
reached and never let them sit in a hot place if you have charged them to a
high SOC.

The problem is the positive electrode becomes very reactive with the
electrolyte when fully charged and temperature sets off a destructive
process.

I speak from experience, but also researching it. There is a long and
interesting video on YouTube of professor Jeff Dahn a long time battery's
researcher, discussing his. Try searching Jeff Dahn Waterloo lithium or
similar. It was a lecture he gave at Waterloo University. Dahn is an
electrochemistry at Dalhousie University in Novelty Scotia.