Can anyone help me put together a compendium of one line summaries from
every Auto manufacturer’s announcement of what and when is their EV plans?

I keep seeing such announcements that XX MFR announces that YYY of their
models will be ELECTRIC by ZZZ.

We need to collect that in one place and keep it updated.

Green Car Reports says they don’t have timetime, but if we can get such a
list started, they will take the ball and run with it.

I remember vaguely Mercedes and BMW have said all their models will be
electric (of some form) in ??? ten years?

Ford has said all of thers will be …?

VW recently announced…

And many more

But I need a link  for each one.