https://www.carbonbrief.org/mapped-how-the-us-generates-electricity

Here is an excellent site, Carbonbrief.com, that has a great interactive graphic
about how we generate our electricity. This kind of website should be extremely
useful in the future if the EPA and other governmental websites do not publish
public information.

Take AZ for example. If I rem correctly, an area 10 miles by 10 miles of solar
panels could generate enough electricity for the AZ usage alone, but yet we have
the majority of our elec produced by gas, coal and nuclear... which I am sure is
much more than 10 miles square of the power plans, train tracks, gas lines etc.

The problem as we all know is storage... but it seems like that problem is going
to be solved, or is already solved if we just start manufacturing enough storage
capacity.

Rush Dougherty
www.TucsonEV.com
Tucson AZ 85719