In my searches, I came across an interesting video with EV-God Otmar
Ebenhoech about  the Tesla-3 EV (It was shot ad-hoc at what looks like in
front of a local Corvallis-OR Mexican restaurant. Note the plate of food
gone untouched while he tech-talks, and sips his tall white daiquiri. 20
years from now, people will hear all the ice starting up in the video and
wonder what is that noise) :

[video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxOSL5O5oI
Speculating TESLA Model 3 Motor with Otmar Ebenhoech
jehugarcia  Aug 24, 2017
http://www.downyoutube.net/watch?v=dbxOSL5O5oI

images
https://www.google.com/search?q=Otmar+Ebenhoech&tbm=isch
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/p/3/000/005/051/320b161.jpg

http://evworld.com/images/otmar_ebenhoech_914motors.jpg

https://www.greenoptimistic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/stretchla-v2-695x275.jpg

http://electrifyingtimes.com/chair.jpg
http://www.evalbum.com/imgm.php?n=104a.jpg&w=900&h=654
otmar site:evalbum.com/

links
Otmar Ebenhoech - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otmar_Ebenhoech
Otmar Ebenhoech is most noted for being the inventor of the Zilla Motor
Controller for electric cars. Widely regarded as the most powerful motor
controller for ...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/otmar
Otmar Ebenhoech  Designer, Owner of Cafe Electric llc  Corvallis, Oregon
Area Automotive
Current Cafe Electric llc
Previous Tesla Motors, Light Engineering, EVCL
Education Gunn HS

https://twitter.com/cafeelectric?lang=en
Otmar Ebenhoech‏ @CafeElectric Oct 12
The speed of Superchargers still puts a smile on my face every time. Driving
the Wreckla home… https://www.instagram.com/p/BaLNIyBj2K2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaLNIyBj2K2/
cafeelectric  The speed of Superchargers still puts a smile on my face every
time. Driving the Wreckla home ... October 12

[dated]
http://cafeelectric.com/stretchla/2014/04/05/wreckla-drives/
The Wreckla Drives
April 5, 2014