I have, but not for the pig. For my toon:
http://www.evalbum.com/4767

I have a very cheap supply of lead.  Lithium-not so much, I do dream of
having it someday soon, big weight and drag savings on the boat.  Not going
to take the ones out of my new Volt- great car!  Other than the car, local
sources of used EV batts are hard to come by.
Lead is a great weight and traction aid on the pig, I would like to run
about 1000 lbs this year. I would have to put a lot of Lithium in if I
replaced lead, would have an awesome runtime but wouldn't be cheap.  Anyone
on the list have a spare P100D pack they could loan me? :-)

Cheers,
Dan