Hi guys,

I’m off to look at, with an aim to purchase, a bunch of second hand kit: An
AC-50, Curtis 1238 and 36 160Ah Thundersky.

They’re not installed in anything. I wont have the time to rig the whole kit up
to bench test.

Has anyone got any suggestions for what tests can be done on a motor and
batteries, within an hour or two, to check their condition?

I can easily bring an RC charger and voltmeter with me.
I also have the Curtis 1314 software on a PC and can use to look at the 1238.

Is there something that can be used as a suitable test load for the cells?

What do you guys do when buying second hand EV parts with an unknown history?

Thank you!