You can only _continuously_ draw 80% of the maximum amperage out of any household circuit. (The wiring over heats.) Since a large fraction of 115 volt outlets have a 15 amp breaker, (some have a 20 amp) you can only draw 15 x 115 x 0.8 = 1380 watts.
On a 20 amp, 20 x 115 x 0.8 = 1840 watts.

For a limited duty cycle (short time) you can draw the full amperage, but only for a very limited time.

That is why every 115v heater that you can buy in the store is rated at 1600 watts, at the very most. Doesn't matter how big or how fancy or how much they cost, they all are limited to 1600 watt output.

Bill D.