http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-S-P100D-passes-crash-tests-FIA-OK-s-racing-e-GT-tp4689414.html
EVLN: Tesla-S P100D passes crash tests> FIA OK's racing e-GT
Tesla racing championship Electric GT gets green light from FIA after Model
S P100D passes crash tests
Feb. 1st 2018  The vehicle was supposed to debut at their first official
race in November, but it was delayed and instead replaced by a “Day of
Light” event during which they made several announcements and unveiled the
supporting events around their championship, like a virtual reality race and
e-kart race. But now with FIA's approval, ...
https://electrek.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/electric-gt-tesla-crash.png?w=1500

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Halbach-near-monopole-e-motor-Focused-Magnetics-tp4689415.html
EVLN: Halbach near-monopole e-motor> Focused Magnetics
Can a Better Electric Motor Save the Planet?
By harnessing this 'near-monopole' energy, Catalan says an electric vehicle
using a production version of his new motor would travel nearly twice as far
as a conventional motor on the same set of batteries. Conversely, his motor
in its final form would provide nearly twice as much power or torque as a
conventional motor ...
https://gdb.voanews.com/1D51C300-4BED-48EF-87B8-4B9596EDD5F5_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

+
http://geekologie.com/2018/02/guys-mod-tiny-kids-car-into-45mph-electr.php
Guys Mod Tiny Kid's Car Into 45MPH Electric Deathtrap (v)
February 1, 2018
http://geekologie.com/2018/02/01/tiny-fast-kids-car.jpg
This is a video (it's in German, turn subtitles on) ...
Wir bauen einen 15 PS Motor in unser BOBBYCAR! | 0-70km/h in 3 SEKUNDEN!
https://youtu.be/SbrpnzAE6nU

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhHTe883bY4Y6ZLU8b
Dope: They Got A Version Of Pimp My Rides For Little Kids!
KidStance customizes electric car …
2018/02/05

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/actev-arrow-electric-go-kart-tested-feature
Arrow
Stuff We Drifted in Our Office: Actev Arrow Electric Go-Kart Tested
2018/02/07  And guess what? It was awesome. Actev Motors, a Silicon
Valley–based company, released the Arrow in 2016 to fill a gap in the
children’s electric-car market, which lacked a vehicle appropriate for
five-to-nine-year-olds. (It’s ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-economy-autos/uk-electric-motor-maker-expands-capacity-as-carmakers-go-green-idUSKBN1FL3G7
UK electric motor maker expands capacity as carmakers go green
January 31, 2018 - LONDON (Reuters) - British electric motor manufacturer
YASA said on Thursday it was increasing its production capacity from 2,000
to 100,000 units with a new factory to tap into growing demand from
carmakers for greener technologies. Britain's Secretary of State for
Business Greg Clark talks ...

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/tesla-model-x-crosses-the-sahara-desert-to-set-a-first-for-electric-cars-123317.html
Tesla Model X Crosses the Sahara Desert to Set a First for Electric Cars
Feb 7, 2018  We're not entirely sure what they set out to demonstrate, but
we do know they …

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}