http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Bolt-EV-Public-Charging-Realities-tp4689630.html
EVLN: Bolt EV Public Charging Realities
2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV Long-Term Update 6: The Realities of Public Charging
March 10, 2018  Level 2 is plugging into a dedicated charger or a 240-volt
outlet (like for your electric clothes dryer), and it'll get you up to 25
miles of range per hour charging. Much better, but if you've got a big
battery and it's empty, it still doesn't feel like much. Level 3 is the
current leader, with commercial-grade public chargers that can get ...
http://st.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/5/2017/05/2017-Chevrolet-Bolt-EV-charge.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-New-30kW-Ford-Electric-transit-van-ts-75mph-tp4689631.html
EVLN: New 30kW Ford Electric transit van ts:75mph
March 09, 2018  Our road testing validated an industry-leading EV
efficiency, and it is smooth, quiet, and fast," … Lightning Systems, a
Colorado-based global developer of zero-emission systems for fleets, today
announced it is on schedule for delivery this month of its new zero-emission
LightningElectric system for the ...
https://idtxs3.imgix.net/si/30000/4D/15.jpg

+
http://fox11online.com/news/local/autonomous-car-put-to-the-test-at-road-america
Autonomous car put to the test at Road America
2018-03-15  Inside a Chevy Bolt EV, Chopp goes over a short checklist. "You
can hear the brake, shifting into gear, then taking off on its own," he
said. Nate Spike put the compact electric car through its paces Thursday
afternoon. "Well, I'm not driving. It's an interesting feeling. I've been
driving for 15 years. Now I get behind the wheel ...
http://static-36.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/7c41602c-8444-4496-8a81-c60e50374114-large16x9_NateSpikebehindthewheelofMichiganTechnologicalUniversityautonomouscar.JPG?1521156287348

http://thenewswheel.com/2018-chevrolet-bolt-ev-overview/
2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV Overview
Mar 14, 2018  Compared to competitors from Tesla and other automakers, the
Chevrolet Bolt EV entered the all-electric segment at a somewhat later date.
Still, that hasn't stopped it from climbing up the ranks to the top,
outselling other popular electric vehicles like the Tesla Model S. The
Bolt's momentum doesn't show any signs of ...

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/03/heres-fords-badly-needed-plan-to-catch-up-on-hybrid-and-electric-cars/
Here's Ford's badly needed plan to catch up on hybrid and electric ...
3/15/2018  Ahead of this month's New York International Auto Show, Ford
released some info about its plans to adapt to the changing world of
transportation. The Blue Oval says it's ... readying six new battery
electric vehicles ...  The first of these—an electric performance SUV—also
shows up in 2020, but with five more planned between then and 2022 ...

https://www.slashgear.com/ford-bronco-teased-old-name-new-ev-tech-15523375/
Ford Bronco teased: Old name, new EV tech
Mar 15, 2018  All the same, Ford isn't going entirely old-school with the
truck. Indeed, it's been earmarked as one of the automaker's prime
candidates for a sizable push into electrification. The Bronco hybrid will
join the F-150, Mustang, Explorer, and Escape in getting gas-electric
talents, which Ford says will not only help with fuel ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}