Way-way before JB was, Clare Bell

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Raptor-600-DC-Motor-Controller-on-Ebay-tp429551p429586.html

http://evworld.com/article.cfm?storyid=437

http://www.evalbum.com/5306

Clare has done many good-EV-deeds long before I got involved with EVs. At
one point she was working at the Alameda-CA calstart hangar 20 for green
motor works (a SoCal conversion biz back before the automakers 'said' they
were going to make&sell production EVs, and all the conversion EV biz
folded/closed down).

They were selling-off a Ford Escort StaWgn, that I bought to keep in the SF
area. I paid Clare to upgrade the 108VDC T-105 pack with US-125s, and
install a 4-gauge cable run to the rear trunk area for higher powered
charging (I was using a Zivan NG5 5kW charger, along with its on-board BC-20
L1 charger in parallel - I was the only one doing parallel charging back
then).

After I gathered my data, I put the EV up for sale in the SF area at my cost
(I did many EV-things back then at or below my cost). Months later, it had a
new SF area owner.

Later, I paid Clare to do some important work on my S-10 Blazer EV (after
the San Mateo converter I had been using sold his biz). I am grateful for
all the work she did as I really needed help to get those issues resolved.

On JB's personal (safe) web page [
http://www.straubel.com/
], the links to his Porsche conversion, and pusher go nowhere (they're as
good as dead-Jim). Which is why I grabbed what I could of what those pages
were and created a (safe) clone of them for archival purposes (so we didn't
JB's before-Tesla good-EV-deeds), see:

https://brucedp.neocities.org/jstraubel/

The evdl archive also has a post I made documenting when I first saw JB
driving his Porsche with his pusher (years ago when I was a hp-CE):
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Archived-clean-cloned-pages-of-former-jstraubel-site-944-EV-pushers-gen1-2-more-tp4684626.html

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}