http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-TMC-C-HR-cn-only-EV-raises-NiMH-pack-production-tp4690001.html
EVLN: TMC C-HR (cn-only) EV> raises NiMH pack production
Toyota unveils all-electric C-HR
April 28, 2018  Toyota has unveiled an all-electric version of its C-HR
crossover at the Beijing Motor Show. The C-HR EV is part of the Japanese
automaker's pledge to deliver 10 electric cars to the Chinese market by the
end of 2020. Arriving in 2020, the C-HR electric vehicle is only planned for
the Chinese market at the moment ...
http://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4/images/4/5/3/8/13778354-3-eng-GB/0428N_Toyota-EV.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-2nd-Mini-cn-only-EV-in-the-pipeline-works-tp4690002.html
EVLN: 2nd Mini (cn-only) EV in the pipeline/works
Mini Developing Second Pure Electric Car
APR 27 2018  According to Auto Express, there is a second all-electric model
in the Mini pipeline and this one is envisioned exclusively for China ...
2019 on, the Chinese government will set in place tough requirements for
manufacturers to earn New Energy Credits and this probably explains why MINI
is ...
https://d2t6ms4cjod3h9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Jim-0139.jpg

+
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/952020/VW-Neo-ID-electric-car-price-specs-leaked-pictures-Volkswagen-Golf
VW Neo LEAKED picture - Golf-Based electric car rumoured price, specs and
design REVEALED
Apr 27, 2018  Volkswagen will launch a new range of electric cars in 2019.
These cars will be based on the I.D EV range that has been teased in
multiple different model sizes and designs over the past year. So far the
I.D, I.D Buzz camper, I.D Crozz SUV, ID Vizzion and ID R Pikes Peak have
been revealed. Of the concept cars previewed ...
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/galleries/x701/196624.jpg

https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/ford-phasing-out-sedans-betting-on-crossover-suvs-electric-vehicles.html
Ford's Decision to Sell Only 2 Car Models in the U.S. Is Brilliant. Here's
Why
You can only get Mustangs and Crossover SUVs from here on out. 2018-04-28
I'm not the only one--most people who try electric cars say they won't ever
switch back. And legislation in several U.S. states, not to mention foreign
countries, is pushing the auto makers of the world in the electric
direction. Ford seems to see that the future is electric and promises it
will start rolling out electric vehicles in ...
https://www.incimages.com/uploaded_files/image/1940x900/getty_867139046_20001039200092801_355095.jpg
https://electrek.co/2018/04/26/ford-phase-out-passenger-cars-as-it-focuses-on-trucks-electric-vehicles/
Ford to phase out passenger cars as it focuses on trucks and electric
vehicles
Apr. 26th 2018

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVdiscount-from-San-Diego-SF-CA-Utilities-tp4690000.html
EVdiscount$: from San Diego& SF-CA Utilities
http://usa.inquirer.net/11774/pge-customers-can-get-3k-off-new-nissan-leaf-electric-vehicle
PG&E customers can get $3K off new Nissan LEAF electric vehicle
April 25, 2018
https://timesofsandiego.com/tech/2018/04/28/bmw-offering-10000-rebates-on-electric-vehicles-to-sdge-customers/
BMW Offering $10,000 Rebates on Electric Vehicles …
2018/04/28  San Diego Gas & Electric announced …

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}