http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-38k-40kWh-r-151mi-Leaf-EV-compared-found-lacking-tp4690140.html
EVLN: $38k 40kWh r:151mi Leaf EV compared> (found lacking)
Nissan Leaf EV review, photos
May. 9, 2018  The Nissan Leaf is the best selling electric car of all time
with more than ... So for 2018, Nissan introduced an all-new
second-generation Leaf ...
https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5ab158d8e72a031e008b45b3-1334-889.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Heathrow-airport-s-200-Jaguar-I-Pace-EV-shuttle-fleet-tp4690141.html
EVLN: Heathrow airport's 200 Jaguar I-Pace EV shuttle fleet
Jaguar I-Pace SUV fleet to be used for offering shuttle services from
Heathrow airport
James Esplin 10 May 2018  British automaker Jaguar has revealed in a recent
announcement that a fleet of its all-electric I-Pace SUVs will be used at
the Heathrow airport, for offering ...
https://evcult.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/Jaguar-I-Pace-EV.jpg?itok=chX_sxum

+
https://hamodia.com/2018/05/16/israelis-ready-electric-cars-conditions/
Israelis Are Ready for Electric Cars – With Conditions
May 16, 2018  Israelis are prepared to buy electric cars, but only on
condition that they can recharge them at home, a poll by the Energy Ministry
published in Yisrael Hayom ...
https://images.hamodia.com/hamod-uploads/2014/10/Tech-5-Pic1-768x1024.jpg

http://autoweek.com/article/hybrid-electric-vehicles/ford-developing-mustang-inspired-electric-crossover
Mach 1 is returning, but as a Mustang-inspired EV
May 18, 2018  Secretive electric car development follows Ford GT ... Details
about the Mach 1, due in 2020, have been scarce ... Team Edison was recently
in China ...
http://www.autonews.com/article/20180515/BLOG06/180519854/fords-team-edison-moves-fast-on-electric-crossover?profile=-1

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVwedding-Prince-uk-Harry-drives-bride-in-converted-Jaguar-EV-tp4690138.html
EVwedding: Prince.uk Harry drives bride in converted Jaguar EV
Bride and vroom: Harry dons dinner suit to drive his new wife (in second
stunning outfit of the day) to their evening reception in an electric Jag
They travelled in a converted electric car to the English country house,
which stands in the home park of …
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/19/19/4C710C7600000578-5748651-image-a-32_1526755806591.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/