Good question.  I would like to know the answer "what is the rule of thumb for
the size of capacitors to get rid of noise on these lines".  Been wondering
about this for a long time.

________________________________
From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of Steve Clunn via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 12:59 PM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: Steve Clunn
Subject: [EVDL] Electric Noise and using capacitors to fix it

I'm having some problems with a conversion with 7 Tesla modules 42 cells.
When giving the car a little go pedal the BMS starts to flicker off and on
even though the cell voltage is not dipping. I put some .47 UF capacitors
between the frame and the battery packs at different points. Some seem to
help but I'm still got one BMS that is triggering on its own. Done the wire
moving around so they're not near the cables but that didn't seem to help
much. I'm wondering if I'm using two larger capacitor what is the rule of
thumb for the size of capacitors to get rid of noise on these lines. Any
help would be appreciated. Steve clunn