Meet Eolo: Columbia’s only home-grown car is a wind-powered electric vehicle
August 22, 2018  This is where electric cars come in. Among several
innovations, there have been those that are powered by solar energy or
feature regenerative braking ...
https://images.financialexpress.com/2018/08/eolo-car-columbia-wind-powered-elevctric-car-main.jpg

[dated]
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/T-First-ov-runity-newswire-of-2014-wind-turbines-on-top-of-the-car-tp4667375.html
First ov runity newswire of 2014> wind turbines on top of the car
When I saw this, it pulled up memories of the first Tesla, and pre-Leaf
days, when there were ov runity (trying to get more energy out than what was
going in) newswires everyday. I thought the media had gotten wise to that,
especially this media outlet, but no (or perhaps they let it out...
Jan 12, 2014

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}