We use them now at NASA. The SLS rocket has silver zinc cells for the Booster
Avionics as well as the Core stage Avionics. The rocket is one time use, they
don’t recover it so cycle life is irrelevant. It’s hard to get them past safety
hazards with lithium. Although they are using a small one on Core stage.

Sent from my iPhone